Handbag technology and method
Handbag technology and method
Section 1: Analysis of the overall structure of handbags
In terms of market conditions, the handbags we see are complex and varied, and formally. If you analyze them comprehensively, it is not difficult to find that most handbags have such a structural commonality: there are front, back, and Tai Wai; left, right, and Tai Wai; front, back, and bottom materials. It consists of three basic components. For some handbags, the front panel is composed of a few pieces of different poses and flowery materials. The front panel is also equipped with a flat or three-dimensional front outer bag; the rear panel is also installed; the big Wai is divided into a bottom and a zipper. Two symmetrical side bags are installed on both sides of Da Wai. According to the consumer's use, the top three basic components are increased or decreased, so that the overall shape of the handbag changes and is complicated.
However, no matter how complicated the handbags we encounter, it is hard to stop us out of the ordinary. Complex handbags only increase our exceptional workload, but not the technical difficulty of our exceptional. Changes in the shape of handbags, it is difficult to overcome the commonality in the structure of handbags, as long as we can clearly see the structure of handbags, it provides us with the conditions for exceptional.
The structural commonality of handbags is abstracted by inductive summarization after viewing many handbags with naked eyes. If you are a wise man, you will also find that the structure of the handbag also has rules that are invisible to the naked eye. The perimeter of the width is equal to the total length of the corresponding circumference; the perimeter of the bottom material is the same as the connecting element. Are equal in length.
If any set of paper grids violates the above rules, it cannot be used as a bag. As for the structure of the handbags, we will choose a large number of handbags according to the type of handbags, which will be discussed in the internship class.
Section II. Shape analysis of handbag components
The shape of the handbag component (hereinafter referred to as the component of the handle component) is rectangular, square, triangular, trapezoidal, prismatic, circular, elliptic, or regular polygonal. These are what we call regular shapes; there are also convex and concave shapes. A mixture of several shapes, and other shapes that are difficult to name, are called irregular shapes. In order to determine the shape of regular components, or to connect with mathematical knowledge. Rectangular, you only need to measure the length and width to get its shape; the square is shaped by the length of the side; the trapezoid is shaped by the upper, lower bottom and height; the prism is shaped by two diagonal lines; the perfect circle is shaped by diameter or radius; the ellipse is Large and small diameter setting. For those irregular figures, the fourth section of Chapter 4 has already been described. The coordinates can be legally shaped. Although the shape of the handbag component is diverse, it has the following characteristics:
1. All are flat graphics.
2. Mostly axisymmetric figures.
What is an axisymmetric figure?
Fold a figure along a straight line, if it can coincide with the other half of the figure, then this figure is called an axisymmetric figure, and this line is called the axis of symmetry. Because the shapes of handbag components are mostly axisymmetric figures, when we draw out the paper grid, we only need to half out the shape of the component, and the other half can be drawn out by folding in half along the axis of symmetry. This saves us a lot of work and time for the paper grid.
Section three, out of order
The order of the handbags is: first out of the main case (also called the positive case), then out of the second case (out of the secondary case). What is a nobility? The paper grid that can determine the shape or size of other paper grids is called the main grid. What is sub-frame? The paper shape whose size or shape depends on other paper shapes.
The combination of several sub-cells, either shape or length, has a certain relationship with the shape or size of the main cell. In general handbags, the width is the main grid and the circumference is the secondary grid; the back width is the main grid of the front pocket; the front pocket is the main grid of the front pocket; the side pocket is the main grid of the side pocket. Therefore, the general order of handbags is arranged as follows: back width, front width, large bottom zipper circumference, front pocket width, front pocket circumference, side pocket width and side pocket circumference. The order in which handbags are out of order is precisely determined by the rules of the handbag structure mentioned in the first section of this chapter.
Section 4: Outliers
The outsourcing method is the comprehensive use of all the above knowledge (in this example, first out of the main case and then the width).
1. The first piece of paper (the piece of paper is marked with a knife) and the next piece of paper that is larger than the length and width of the latter.
2. In the center of the paper, a straight line is used as a number axis (can not be interrupted, you can fold it in half), fold it in half, and then just above the number axis, make a roar with an iron foot of the garden gauge, and then introduce a straight line (not possible (Interruption) as the second number axis, so that two number axes perpendicular to each other appear on the paper.
3. Fold in half along the second number axis and roar on the first axis. If the roar position is also on the axis of the other half of the folding surface, the coordinate system is qualified. This piece of paper can be used to inherit the grid, such as the divergence of the coordinate system. , This piece of paper can be removed (vertical inspection of coordinate system).
4. Measure the surface length and width of the back panel of the handbag, and take half of it and add the length of the paper mouth as coordinates. The surface of the web is long as measured.
5. In the coordinate system, find the point with (129/16, 107/16) as the coordinate, and roar through the half-coordinate axis to find the point (-129/16, 107/16) (-129/16, -107/16) (129/16, -107/16) There are three points. After removing the excess paper along these points, a rectangular shape with a back width of (129/16)× (107/16×2) or 251/8×211/8 is obtained. This specification of SG is compared with its surface specification of 24T/2×201/4, and the length and width are each 5/8 more, that is, the length of the two paper ports. If the four corners of the back panel are curved, you can use a compass to find out its arc. Any other shape can be solved by the coordinate method.
Sixth, according to the shape of the back panel, according to the triangle gap and roaring position of the handbag, write all the text marks on the back panel, and the end of the back panel will be announced.
Seven, use the main form and then come out of the front of the second form and Tai Wai.
Many front panels are a combination of several pieces of material, and the shape and size of the rear panel are the same. Therefore, the rear width can be used to mold the shape of the front width combined material, but its structural law is: the rear width perimeter = the total circumference of the large circle. Once the rear width is determined, the total width of the large circle should be measured using the rear width. The width of the Dawei can only be determined by measuring the handbag. The total length of the Dawei = bottom circumference + zipper circumference; bottom width = zipper circumference × 2. In this way, the paper grid is measured with the paper grid according to the order of the grids, and the shape of each paper grid is drawn out, and the various marks of the paper grid are marked until the paper grid is finished.
The handbag is three-dimensional, and the components can't be taken down to touch the paper grid. The good paper grid can be picked up and compared with the original one, but it is in the paper outlet than the surface of the corresponding handbag component. In order to compare the two with each other, we can first compare the size of the surface component of the handbag, and compare the edge with the surface component of the handbag, until the shape and size are the same as the surface shape of the component, then use a paper mouth length as the unit. The compass to enlarge the paper grid, this method of making the grid, is more practical and easily accepted.